The Toronto Financial Information Summit is the leading data management and trading technology event. This event brings together over 40 industry leading speakers and over 200 IT and data professionals for a day of debate, networking, problem-solving and learning. Attendees will navigate through the challenges of the modern day financial data function.
Digital Reasoning is a proud sponsor of this year’s summit and will be speaking on the “Leveraging Data Analytics and Machine Learning Capabilities to Generate Value” panel on June 7 at 2:35 pm ET. Panelists include:
- Moderator: Imad Jewadi, VP, Data Management and Analytics, HOME TRUST
- Chai Lam, Director, Solution Architecture, RBC INSURANCE
- Peter McGuinness, Information Collector, CANADIAN SECURITIES TRANSITION OFFICE
- Tarun Dhot, Director, Advanced Analytics, CIBC
- Patrick Brennan, Enterprise Sales Director, DIGITAL REASONING
To learn more about Summit and register, click here.