Digital Reasoning is proud to be a Silver sponsor of the 2015 Synergy Forum, which will bring together government and industry practitioners driving our collective technology futures. This is a multi-disciplinary event examining the emerging mashup of physical and digital worlds. Attendees include policy-makers, architects, program managers and influencers in the federal government and the most forward thinking engineers, architects and innovators in the American technology ecosystem.
Organized by the analysts and architects of Cognitio’s CTOvision blog, this event will examine some of the most critically important issues of the day, including:
- Ways to safely enable the growing connections between the cyber and physical worlds
- The appropriate ways to influence the direction of the emerging Internet of Things
- Lessons learned regarding technology evaluation for enterprise decision makers
- Ways to modernize to generate optimal return on investment for IT
- Actionable lessons learned for enterprise cybersecurity
Speakers include highly innovative, creative and high performing strategists, technologists, executives and entrepreneurs, including: FBI CTO, FBI CIO, DIA CTO, FCC CIO, DHS CTO, and leading technologists from the USITC, DoD and DoT.
Featuring a special session with one of the nation’s most highly regarded Chief Risk Officers, Susan Ramonat of SEI Investments. Leading corporate strategists have also been recruited to lead a special session on organizational strategies for success.
Visit here to register.