Experience the cutting edge of technology. The application process is now open for a Software Engineering Internship with Digital Reasoning for Summer 2016.
To apply, complete the programming challenge described here and follow the submission instructions at the bottom of the page.
The deadline for submissions is 11:59pm CST, November 4th, 2015.
What does an internship at Digital Reasoning look like?
Interns join the company as a full member of one of our development teams: WebApps, Product Infrastructure, Platform, Core Development, Analytics, Labs. You will become fully integrated in the day-to-day life as a Software Engineer, attending your team’s daily standups, receiving code review, and participating in all engineering department activities. Interns also take ownership of a project to be seen through from conception and design to product integration.
Past intern projects have included:
- Implementation of a RESTful API for the development of web applications on top of Synthesys
- Contributing to http://stackd.io/, providing an easy way to automate the creation and configuration of clusters of servers
- Apache Hive integration with the data access layer of Synthesys
- Leveraging Apache Spark to write an Event Detection analytic
- Automated graph API generation given an input schema
- Creation of an automated service for managing regular Synthesys ingestions from various news sources
Any questions about this program can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and happy coding!