In a market that is crowded with noise about the rise of RegTech, ECN’s RegTech Summit US has developed a reputation for delivering insights and connections of exceptional value. The RegTech sector has raised $3bn across more than 400 deals since 2012, with nearly 80% of deal activity in the US. These technologies can ensure regulations are efficiently applied, while protecting both consumers and margins for financial institutions. Digital Reasoning is proud to be a Senior Sponsor at this event on November 8. We will be joining over 100 top-level executives from financial services firms, RegTech providers, and US regulators to present applications to streamline regulatory compliance, bring innovative products to market, and benefit consumers.
Key topics for this year’s Summit include:
- Transaction reporting solutions for MiFID II and EMIR compliance
- Using RegTech to bring innovative products and services to market
- Which RegTech solutions have the best audit trails, transparency, accuracy and scalability
- Re-using market data, to streamline reporting and future-proof new solutions
- Live monitoring, IoT, and other ways to improve policy making
- Collaborations between large firms and RegTech start-ups
To learn more about the RegTech Summit US and purchase your ticket, click here.