June 11, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., U.S. Eastern Time
Impactful Webinar to share Tips, Tactics and Processes to reduce risks associated with Human communications
With financial crime on the rise, reputations on the line, and regulators applying increasing pressure on financial institutions, Human Risk has become the leading exposure within the financial services industry. Aimed at senior risk and compliance executives, our Webinar will feature speakers from around the industry, discussing the increasing challenge of identifying and isolating individuals who are putting leading institutions at risk, and how to contain the blast zone before it’s too late.
This Webinar will include research conducted by IDC and will outline how this growing real-world challenge of revealing human risk is impacting global financial organizations.
Please join your peers and our moderator Dave Curran, an industry expert at helping solve challenges at the intersection of Risk & Compliance, in a conversation focused on:
- How Human Risk is changing the way financial institutions are prioritizing their overall enterprise risk management strategy
- How regulators are taking a new look at conduct, relative to Human Risk, including prospective regulatory agendas
- What technology, policy and process changes are recommended in order to prevent the next Human Risk exposure, insider threat or cyber breach
- Considering the impact Human Risk has on the financial institution, does the reputational exposure far outweigh the regulatory cost?
- Act vs. React – has the financial services industry learned from past exposures? Or is the next event just waiting to happen? What measures can be taken to share information and avoid the next financial crisis?
- How to deal with the downstream impacts – organizational, budgets, etc. – of the new world order associated with Human Risk
Thought Leaders Joining Dave for the Conversation:
- Mike Versace, Global Research Director at IDC Financial Insights – Risk Technology & Infrastructure Marketplaces Worldwide
- Vincent Tortorella, Chief Compliance Officer & Surveillance Officer, Point 72
- Jacob S. Frenkel, Attorney, Shulman, Rogers & former Senior Counsel in the SEC’s Division of Enforcement
Register here for this webinar.