Digital Reasoning is the presenting sponsor for the DSI Insider Threat Summit on April 4. This educational summit will bring together senior members of the IC, particularly those involved in Counterintelligence and defending against insider threat. The 2017 Symposium will include presentations from IC Agencies, NCSC, and industry leaders. This one day symposium will focus on policy, operations, and technology designed to detect and defend against insider threat.
Topics to be covered at this year’s forum include:
- Building and Ensuring a Trusted Workforce
- Leveraging Technology and Advanced Computing to Detect Behavior Anomalies before a Malicious Act Occurs
- Implementing an Insider Threat Program
- Monitoring Employee Behavior to Identify Early Indicators of Possible Insider Threats
- Balancing Civil Rights with the Need for Organizational Security
- Mitigating the Effects of a Malicious Event
To learn more about the Insider Threat Summit and register, click here.