Digital Reasoning is a proud sponsor of the 4th Annual Cybersecurity for Financial Services Conference hosted by IA Watch. Ever-increasing cybersecurity breaches and continuing threats against financial services firms require investment adviser and broker-dealer compliance and IT professionals to have a robust program in place to protect client and firm information. This event is centered around how attending firms can better assess their risks and vulnerabilities, prepare for a wide-variety of scenarios, train employees and implement concrete response plans in the event of a cybersecurity incident.
Join industry leaders at this year’s conference located at the exclusive Harvard Club in New York City on January 23. Topics to be covered include:
- The current state of SEC initiatives in the cybersecurity area
- Best practices for assessing your firm’s top cyber risks and vulnerabilities
- The top 10 cybersecurity protections steps you can implement immediately
- How best to construct cybersecurity P&Ps built to withstand regulatory scrutiny
- Top tips for conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- The critical components that must be contained in your cyber incident response plan
- The key steps to take to vet potential third-party cyber vendors
- The typical workflow after a cybersecurity attack
To learn more about the event and to purchase tickets, please click here.