Digital Reasoning is among the original sponsors of 1LoD events and we’re proud to support the upcoming Buy-Side Risk & Control Summit on June 25th. This event is designed for risk and control practitioners in the 1st & 2nd lines of defence and other professionals affected by SMCR and evolving conduct risk expectations.
- Expectations from the Regulator (Keynote address from Nick Miller, Head of Asset Management Supervision, Financial Conduct Authority)
- Evidencing Individual Accountability
- Governance and Control Frameworks: Improving Efficiency across the 3LoD
- Conduct Risk: Controls vs. Culture
- Communications & Trade Surveillance
- Managing Risk in an Outsourced Model
Register and learn more here.