Digital Reasoning is a proud sponsor and exhibitor at the 13th annual ACAMS AML & Financial Crime European Conference in London on June 1-2. This two-day event will bring together over 500 influential global anti-financial crime professionals, policy makers, regulators and government officials. Giving attendees an up-to-date briefing on emerging AML and CTF trends, analysis of the latest prevention techniques and a practical understanding of new regulatory requirements. Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Gain practical insight into the changing regulatory landscape for anti-financial crime across Europe and internationally
- Prepare for the transitional steps needed to implement both the 4AMLD requirements, associated Directive measures designed to combat AML, CTF, bribery and corruption and tax evasion
- Develop pragmatic strategic steps towards the effective transformation of existing anti-financial crime policies, procedures and controls across all three lines of defense in your organization.
- Participate in a hands-on, solutions-oriented workshop for designing and operating appropriate and effective compliance reviews as part of the second and third lines line of defense
- Bolster change management and project coordination skills needed for the effective implementation of new and changing regulatory requirements
- Spotlight on overcoming the challenges in balancing compliance with data protection / privacy requirements with AML regulatory standards
Stop by Digital Reasoning’s Booth #14 to see how Financial Criminals are no match for Artificial Intelligence. To learn more about the event and register, click here.