Digital Reasoning is partnering with Nasdaq to co-sponsor the 1LoD Summit, the first independent conference for the newly created control functions in the 1st Line of Defense, on November 8. 1st LoD control functions are faced with rapidly expanding mandates, significant increases in cost and huge technology challenges. These control functions are employed by and located within the front office of the Markets and Banking divisions of Investment banks. The 1LoD Summit will be a one-day event combining keynote presentations, one-on-one interviews on stage, panel discussions, workshops, break-out sessions, intimate roundtable discussions and an exhibition of the leading technology and service providers in the market.
The business focused, front office, 1st line of defense control function is expanding rapidly in terms of resource and mandate. Therefore, this conference is also relevant for control functions within the 2nd and 3rd Lines of defense (Compliance, Operational Risk and Audit) seeking to understand the evolution of the 1st Line control functions. Specifically, how their 2nd or 3rd line functions can interoperate with the 1st line more effectively to strengthen their organization’s control environment and identify efficiencies, reduce duplication and work more strategically in partnership.
Benefits from attending include:
- Hear directly from the regulators on the minimum requirements and expectations on the 1LoD
- Understand what good looks like for 1LoD control functions
- Learn where your peers are focusing their resources
- See how innovation in technology is being applied to meet the needs of 1LoD control teams
- Identify efficiency opportunities that can be exploited in your business
- Network with a large group of your peers and third-party service providers at the first independent event for the 1LoD Risk and Control industry
To learn more about the summit and register, click here.