Digital Reasoning is a proud sponsor of the 1LoD New York Summit, the first independent US conference for the newly created control functions in the first line of defense. These control functions are employed by and located within the front office of the Markets and Banking divisions of Investment banks. 1LoD will gather over 150 professionals for a one day event combining keynote presentations, one-on-one interviews on stage, panel discussions, workshops, boardroom style interactive sessions, intimate roundtable discussions and an exhibition of the leading technology and services in the market.
Our Chief Analytics Officer, Uday Kamath, will be joining the E-Communication Surveillance Boardroom presentation. Topics to include:
- Should control teams in the first line be building out E-Comm and Voice Surveillance capabilities?
- How can established first line surveillance teams avoid duplication with their second line compliance surveillance partners?
- Does the use of personal devices and messaging encryption severely limit the effectiveness of E-Comm and Voice surveillance?
- David Choi, Partner, US RegTech Leader, PwC
- Uday Kamath, Chief Analytics Officer, Digital Reasoning
- Colin Telmer, Director, Head Front Office Surveillance, Barclays
- Richard Ziegenbalg, Managing Director, Global Head of Independent
- Compliance Risk Management Surveillance, Citigroup